PLEASE NOTE

All photos, poetry, posts, all content is protected by copyright and may not be used unless otherwise indicated in my post, for example a free pattern or craft directions. All rights reserved by Author © Kerrie O'Hearn Marquart 2009 - 2018

Saturday, October 31, 2009

Saturday Splashers!









I do so love the Canadian Geese that seem to reside here all year.  These are this years youngun's and they came today to dip and take their baths.  What a glorious site!  I was so happy with the one where the goose is splashing under his wings!  My little camera stopped the action just right for a change-ha!  Living free - Isn't that what our country is all about?
So many wondrous sites in our world!

4 comments:

Doris Sturm said...

Just a splishin an a splashin ;-)

You're right, that second photo is perfect! I went walking with the Gizz and we saw our two resident ducks again...they always look so friendly.

Have a great day,
Doris

GlorV1 said...

Oh how fun and the pictures are just great. Have a great weekend and Happy Halloween.

Donna said...

Hi,
Great pics! And I love the Josh G song. And thanks for stopping by my blog. :)

D

Beverly said...

I couldn't have come to a better place to begin my morning. You've offered me the beauty of nature, and the wonder of song by Josh Groban.