PLEASE NOTE

All photos, poetry, posts, all content is protected by copyright and may not be used unless otherwise indicated in my post, for example a free pattern or craft directions. All rights reserved by Author © Kerrie O'Hearn Marquart 2009 - 2018

Friday, October 2, 2009

FEATHERED FRIDAY!



A COMMON YELLOWTHROAT GRACED MY BACKYARD ON WEDNESDAY when She thought my den window was a fly-through!  It took her a full hour to regain her senses and fly away.  In the meantime, of course, I babied her and cared for her.  My hubby says the word is out - go to Kerrie's to get free healthcare-ha!  Don't forget to check out my crafts on the TWO HAPPY site @ http://beaver-kerrie.blogspot.com/
I have also posted the latest baby boy squirrel picture.  Have a great weekend and thanks so much for visiting our sites!

No comments: