PLEASE NOTE

All photos, poetry, posts, all content is protected by copyright and may not be used unless otherwise indicated in my post, for example a free pattern or craft directions. All rights reserved by Author © Kerrie O'Hearn Marquart 2009 - 2018

Sunday, October 18, 2009

The Gospel of John

I HAVE ALWAYS LOVED THE GOSPEL OF JOHN!  I  took a two-year Bible course when I was studying to be a Bethel Bible Teacher back in the mid-eighties.  I had an awful time memorizing the concepts it seemed until I made a song up about it:
♫The I AM Gospel♫

I am the word made flesh
I am the Light of the World
I am the bread of Life
I came so that they might have life!

I am the good shepard
Washing the disciple's feet
Love one another as I have loved you
The Spirit will guide us into all truth
The high priestly prayer.


May God Smile on Amy,
Debbie Ragan's
Beautiful Daughter
Who is fighting
Cancer

No comments: