PLEASE NOTE

All photos, poetry, posts, all content is protected by copyright and may not be used unless otherwise indicated in my post, for example a free pattern or craft directions. All rights reserved by Author © Kerrie O'Hearn Marquart 2009 - 2018

Monday, October 12, 2009

MORE MONDAY CRAFTS!

I WAS UP AT 5:30 this morning working on more crafts!  Only 4 more days and the craft show will be happening!  I am getting a little panicky, only because I have tags to make and prices to write and silly stuff like that!  I am pleased with what I accomplished today though, a Maple Leaf Pillow that I drew free hand and made the pattern.  It is topped with silky brown ribbon and bright orange buttons.  It is reversable.  I also made the little black cat screen with Halloween theme on one side and Christmas on the other side.  I drew everything freehand and then painted the decorations.  I hope you like them, too.  It is gloomy and raining outside but my heart is sunny.  I hope you are having a good Monday!









No comments: