PLEASE NOTE

All photos, poetry, posts, all content is protected by copyright and may not be used unless otherwise indicated in my post, for example a free pattern or craft directions. All rights reserved by Author © Kerrie O'Hearn Marquart 2009 - 2018

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

FALL DECOR AND MORE

Good Fall Morning...

This is a picture of the 2 latest journals , one with a matching Teddy Bear of fall leaf fabric.  The pink one has a photo slot to personalize the journal.  These items are for the fall craft show that is coming up in our community.  The journals sell for six to ten dollars.  They have a little pocket inside the cover.  The corn candy is my husband's stash and one of his favorites all year round.  I am so thankful that he is able to eat pretty much what he wants to.

This is a picture of my floor decoration in the living room.  The wooden silhouette cat is one that I drew and Bill cut from wood.  I know I should paint him black for the season, but I love the rich wood color.  The base of the old floor model vintage radio is showing on the right.  We were given the radio which also had a record player but nothing worked and it was quiet ruined.  So my talented husband saved the bottom portion, refinished it and now I have a 2-door storage compartment.  He was able to cut it down still showing the Zenith logo.  It now is a stand for our large screen TV in the living room.

2 comments:

Abatevintage said...

Kerrie thank you for stopping by and visiting me today, words of the Lord always keep me strong in my faith.

That jar looks so yummy filled with candy corn :0)

Blessings,
Heidi

Abatevintage said...

Kerrie, the cat is amazing, you guys are so creative and wonderful with wood. What a skill of carpentry just as our Lord Jesus had. Thank you so much for your continued prayers and thoughts of Amy. Bless you.

Blessings,
Heidi