PLEASE NOTE

All photos, poetry, posts, all content is protected by copyright and may not be used unless otherwise indicated in my post, for example a free pattern or craft directions. All rights reserved by Author © Kerrie O'Hearn Marquart 2009 - 2018

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Canadian Geese and Goslings...

The Canadian Geese couple came today with their 3 babies!!  The parents remember us every year and know we are safe to bring the babies up into the yard.  I called to them and the Male listened for awhile and then came up with Mama and the goslings running behind!  Beautiful.  Such gorgeous little creatures and such proud parents.







All creatures great and small, the good Lord loves them all...
And so do we!!

Thanks for coming to visit and please come again soon!!

♥KERRIE♥
My heart to yours...

4 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

Great pictures, Kerrie!!! I tried to take some yesterday, but they run from us, not to us!!! The babies here are about the same size now. We don't have any around our yard, so they are not familiar with us like they are with you.

Doris Sturm said...

Oh, yes, I love them too - so adorable...those sweet little fluff balls bring so much joy to the heart, don't they? Animals are truly medicinal, I think!

How's hubby? I hope he's doing ok. I pray for him all the time...and you too. You are one sweet couple!

RHYTHM AND RHYME said...

The pictures Kerrie are wonderful.

Thanks for the comment much appreciated.

Yvonne,

Micki said...

How cute ! I loved the pics! They are so adorable!
Micki