PLEASE NOTE

All photos, poetry, posts, all content is protected by copyright and may not be used unless otherwise indicated in my post, for example a free pattern or craft directions. All rights reserved by Author © Kerrie O'Hearn Marquart 2009 - 2018

Thursday, August 20, 2009

WILLOW TREE RESORT, SC



Granddaughter Rose Sunset across the Lake

Muscadine Grapes were growing on the fence by the lake and I asked Rose to peak out from them. Tuesday eve my hubby and grandson were fishing until there was no more light and the lake view was just so beautiful. The sky was really unique and we had never seen one quite like it before. The peace was astounding.....
I hate to see the sun go down,
as I never want the day to cease.
But when God says, "Good Night" with such a flare
There is nothing left but glowing peace.
~ Kerrie O'Hearn Marquart

No comments: