PLEASE NOTE

All photos, poetry, posts, all content is protected by copyright and may not be used unless otherwise indicated in my post, for example a free pattern or craft directions. All rights reserved by Author © Kerrie O'Hearn Marquart 2009 - 2018

Saturday, August 29, 2009

Thought for the day.............


In Peace, O God, I shut my eyes
In Peace again I hope to rise
While I take my nightly rest
Be with those I love the best
Guide me in Thy holy way
Make me better everyday
~Anon
Thank you Judi H. for sending this beautiful prayer.
The August sun setting in our SC backyard. What a lovely time of day! Take time to pray for all who need God's loving hand and Grace. Lord, as always, I ask that you would hold all of the ailing in the palm of Your great hand and heal them as only You can. Amen

No comments: