PLEASE NOTE

All photos, poetry, posts, all content is protected by copyright and may not be used unless otherwise indicated in my post, for example a free pattern or craft directions. All rights reserved by Author © Kerrie O'Hearn Marquart 2009 - 2018

Monday, November 1, 2010

HAPPY NOVEMBER 1ST!

WOW!  DO YOU BELIEVE IT IS NOVEMBER 1ST ALREADY?This year is certainly a "fly-by"!  This morning we were greeted by the Egret slowly waddling along the bank and fishing.  I love her stark whiteness broken only by the brightness of her dark yellow beak and black legs.
The crook in her neck is a perfect question mark.  I am wanting to paint so badly and just don't seem to have enough hours in the day.  Once we go to chemo treatments for Bill on Mondays and Thursdays, it seems our whole day is shot.  And I have never been a napper-ha!  I would like to lie down and rest but never seem to allow myself the luxury.  I feel blessed that Hubby is able to rest and has almost always been able to take a nap after treatment.
It is so lovely out here today!  69 degrees right now, sunshine and all the windows in the den are open.  I love the smell of the cooler air.  I still have some banana peppers on the plants that seem to have rejuvenated with the cool nights.

Banana pepper on November 1st-ya gotta love that!

Make sure to visit some new bloggers today.  A good rule of thumb is to visit your favorites and pick out one of their followers so you can mosy over and take a look at their blog.  I just love seeing what everyone else is doing, writing, crafting or picture taking!  I visited 3 new ones today before we went to the cancer center.  You can always find just a few minutes to drop in on a neighbor--Yes?
                      


♥Kerrie♥
My heart to yours....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Kerrie, I always drove my dad to chemo twice a week and I remember he would be cold and sleepy and would be able to take a nap when we got home.
I am thankful your husband can rest afterwards.
Oh, I hope you get a chance to do some painting. The egret is lovely. Those peppers would be very good on a salad too. Sending prayers and love to you both.

Donna said...

Hi Kerrie, Happy November! The egret is beautiful. How nice to be able to see these birds so close to home.

Take care, you two.
Hugs,
Donna

Doris Sturm said...

I love those egrets...there's so many of them down by the lake...sometimes the whole tree is full of them as if they snowed on there! I love to watch them dig for food and watch them swallow the fish ;-)

Unknown said...

Ah yes another day closer to Christmas :))... I will visit a new blog, so many talented ppl out there, willing to share their craft..
Hope you are able to rest alittle Kerrie, it is so important,,
Hugs pat in tas :))