PLEASE NOTE

All photos, poetry, posts, all content is protected by copyright and may not be used unless otherwise indicated in my post, for example a free pattern or craft directions. All rights reserved by Author © Kerrie O'Hearn Marquart 2009 - 2018

Thursday, November 25, 2010

THANKSGIVING BLESSINGS

   Hi Dear Friends!  We had a perfectly lovely day with one daughter and two granddogs in attendance-LOL!  Girly and Captain Button are spending the holiday weekend with us while our older daughter and family went camping in NC in a cabin.  She called yesterdayand said it was so beautiful there, right on a lake!  It was such a beautiful day here with lots of sunshine, food and wildlife!!
   The Egret was here on the little Lake off and on all day.  I tried to get a photo shot of him in flight as he crossed to the other bank and finally did but could not catch a close up shot of him.  My Mallard Couple came as usual and spent the day swimming in the lake.  I just love all the birds we get to see right in our own back yard - I am THANKFUL!


He has his wings spread as he lands on the other side of the lake the first time I snapped.  He zigzagged from side to side eating fish along the way.


So tickled to get this shot but I could not zoom in any closer with my little camera.  I was actually standing in the open window to get this one and was surprised I got it at all!

He is flying here and barely visible under the little green bush across the water hovering over the bank ready to land.

Here he is in the upper part of the photo and the Mallard couple are at the bottom.  Loving the reflection of still vivid fall colors.

Thanks for visiting and for more pictues of Today including our Table and the Granddogs-ha, please visit my Two Happy Blog and Kerrie's Home Journal blog-links are in my left sidebar.  Thanks!

Come again soon, I love your visits and comments!!

♥KERRIE♥
My heart to yours...

2 comments:

Doris Sturm said...

Glad you had a lovely Thanksgiving, Kerrie, and the nature shots are beautiful. I love those white egrets too...they are very majestic looking.

Blessings to you and yours,
Doris (and Gizzy)

Micki said...

Wonderful Pics Kerrie! I always enjoy seeing them!
Micki