PLEASE NOTE

All photos, poetry, posts, all content is protected by copyright and may not be used unless otherwise indicated in my post, for example a free pattern or craft directions. All rights reserved by Author © Kerrie O'Hearn Marquart 2009 - 2018

Monday, March 18, 2013

SPRING HAS SPRUNG!

The Bradford Pear trees are in blossom, the Azalea bushes, too.  And the Egret is fishing for his supper--all in my own backyard.  How blessed I am!


Beautiful white Pear blossoms on trees that look like a giant bouquet...
Beautiful first Azalea blossoms on this miniature bush.

 Beautiful Egret fishing along the bank...


I never get tired of seeing the beautiful Egret and reflection, so beautiful.
All the beautiful scenes from my den window refresh me and make me glad to be alive and a witness to God's great creatures.  Such a blessing.  I will never live long enough to paint all the pictures I want to, etc.  So I live in the moment of an observer....
My wild heart to yours...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kerrie...what a beautiful post. I just read your Etsy profile writeup and I was deeply touched by it. I'm sorry for your recent loss....that is a big change to adjust to...

I'm now following your blog.
Have yourself a terrific day.

ciao bella
Creative Carmelina
xoxoxoxox

Needled Mom said...

Spring HAS sprung and you have captured it beautifully!!!