PLEASE NOTE

All photos, poetry, posts, all content is protected by copyright and may not be used unless otherwise indicated in my post, for example a free pattern or craft directions. All rights reserved by Author © Kerrie O'Hearn Marquart 2009 - 2018

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Long Leaf Pine blossom and Nuthatches

 Long Leaf Pine branch with pine cone blossom.
Beautiful and delicate....


And full of pollen-LOL!  I had to take it back outdoors as while I was taking pictures, it made me sneeze!  I want to draw it from the pictures.


Usually, the Bluebirds "rent" this little house that hubby made and painted several years ago.  But yesterday this Nuthatch couple checked it out inside and out and decided it was home.  They carried on a long conversation about it, but ended up agreeing.  Sometimes,  female birds reject the male's choice and an argument ensues but not this time.

I am so blessed to be able to observe all of God's creatures in my own back yard.  Thanks for coming and do leave a comment.
My wild heart to yours...

3 comments:

Needled Mom said...

So pretty and your pictures are wonderful, but I can imagine the pollen content.

Linda said...

Hi Kerrie, what a nice blog you have! The photos are lovely! Thank you so much for sharing.

Donna said...

Beautiful photos, and, oh yes, the pollen will soon be here. Cute little Nuthatch.

Have a good weekend!