PLEASE NOTE

All photos, poetry, posts, all content is protected by copyright and may not be used unless otherwise indicated in my post, for example a free pattern or craft directions. All rights reserved by Author © Kerrie O'Hearn Marquart 2009 - 2018

Saturday, December 5, 2009

Doll Window and Cactus

DON'T FORGET TO GO TO MY KERRIE'S KRAFTS 3~ BLOG TO SEE MY SPECIAL CROHETED GLASS COZIES THAT I MADE FOR MY DAUGHTER FOR CHRISTMAS!  (Link in sidebar) 
**TODAY I AM FEATURING MY DOLL WINDOWS AND MY BEAUTIFUL CHRISTMAS CACTUS!  The blossoms are so beautiful now that I just adore looking at them and the pictures do not in any way do them justice.  It is in the 40's and they are still on the back porch in the open and loving it!  The fuscia just keeps getting bigger and bigger and the red is about ready to burst.  I have had that one for 43 yrs. and have taken cuttings from it and started new plants each year.  My doll windows are shaping up nicely now and show up better in the pictures because it is raining and overcast today.  But they put joy in my heart when I see their beautiful faces!  I hope you enjoy and please visit my TWO HAPPY Blog (link in sidebar) to see all of our hand carved original Santa's!! I am sure you will enjoy them as much as we do!  Thanks for visiting as always and do come again soon.













"Winter is the time for comfort...It is the time for home." ~~Dame Edith Sitwell

4 comments:

Doris Sturm said...

Your Christmas cactus is really showing off - it's beautiful! And I remember seeing your doll window on your other blog...it's very pretty :-)

Have a wonderful day,
Doris

Abatevintage said...

Kerrie the dolls are lovely and ready to great the elfs for Christmas, and ofcourse Santa.

Wow that is an amazing bloom on the cactus very bright and vibrant I love it.

Hope this evening finds you well.


•·.·´S`·.W`·.E`·.E`·.T`·.·•
Blessings
»-(¯`v´¯)-»HEIDI

The Old Parsonage said...

What a great collection of dolls and you cacti are beautiful!

Leann

Sue McPeak said...

The Christmas Cactus is beautiful and blooming right on time. Merry Christimas and enjoy the season!