PLEASE NOTE

All photos, poetry, posts, all content is protected by copyright and may not be used unless otherwise indicated in my post, for example a free pattern or craft directions. All rights reserved by Author © Kerrie O'Hearn Marquart 2009 - 2018

Friday, August 9, 2013

BACK TO AUBURN, NY AT LAST!!!

HELLO AUBURN!

I am so happy to be back in my hometown and back on line!  I just got hooked up to the internet this morning!  It was a hard road getting here and right now I am in a nightmare of un-packing but feel at peace already coming "home".

I have some pictures but have not down loaded them yet, just wanted to let you know I am back and living in my new home that I bought.  God Bless, come back soon.
This is a picture from last Christmas but wanted to share that my oldest Christine and Jim got married last Monday!!  Lots of happiness going around!!

My heart to yours...

1 comment:

GlorV1 said...

Hi Kerrie. Glad you are safe and at home. Good luck in this new journey of yours. My thoughts are with you. You are a strong person and full of life. Onward with your new life. Glad you are back online. Take care and be well and keep on smiling. gloria