PLEASE NOTE

All photos, poetry, posts, all content is protected by copyright and may not be used unless otherwise indicated in my post, for example a free pattern or craft directions. All rights reserved by Author © Kerrie O'Hearn Marquart 2009 - 2018

Friday, August 23, 2013

BLOGGER QUESTION AND BACKYARD

Does anyone know how to change your primary e-mail address?  In moving I no longer have the SC e-mail address but comments are going to that one.  I tried the "add author" to change the e-mail address but it does not give me that option of making it my primary address.  Thanks in advance for help.
Have a wonderful day!


Views of my back yard from the upstairs window, great size for me to maintain!

So pretty with large old Maples, Beech-nut and other trees.  Love it!  Foliage should be beautiful.  I moved just in time to enjoy the Fall!

Thanks for visiting!!  Come again soon!

My wild heart to yours...

1 comment:

Claudia said...

Gosh, Kerrie, I wish I could help you but I don't know the answer! I hope you're able to figure it out.

xo
Claudia