PLEASE NOTE

All photos, poetry, posts, all content is protected by copyright and may not be used unless otherwise indicated in my post, for example a free pattern or craft directions. All rights reserved by Author © Kerrie O'Hearn Marquart 2009 - 2018

Friday, July 12, 2013

SC SUNSETS

I was invited to an 80th birthday party for one of my neighbors and her family rented 3 houses across from the ocean and on the marshes.  You know how I adore sunsets and I was not disappointed on last Wednesday when I viewed these beautiful sights and snapped away before leaving.   I love the bell in the first picture.

 I never get tired of looking at God saying "Good-night"--priceless!

Tho' my house is a shambles with packing for my move, I am glad I took time out to attend the Birthday party for my friend and did not miss a lovely evening.





Sending blessings your way for today and always,
My wild heart to yours...

2 comments:

GlorV1 said...

Hi Kerrie. It's good to get out and about once in a while. Hope your packing is going okay. Your photos are totally awesome. Very nice. Thanks for sharing. I look forward to seeing your new home when you get there. Take care and be well. Gloria
My new blog site below:
http://shininglife1.blogspot.com/

Needled Mom said...

What beautiful pictures!!! I hope the party was as wonderful.