PLEASE NOTE

All photos, poetry, posts, all content is protected by copyright and may not be used unless otherwise indicated in my post, for example a free pattern or craft directions. All rights reserved by Author © Kerrie O'Hearn Marquart 2009 - 2018

Sunday, October 24, 2010

Kerrie's Home Journal

HEY Friends and Family!  I have stepped out bravely with a new blog to fulfill my spiritual side as well!  I hope you will all check it out and like it.  I may be dropping the Two Happy Blog in the near future as that one while having followers gets the least visits much to my dismay as it is the Original blog.  But life goes on and things change.  But I will let you know if I do and when.  So check out the new blog and please leave comments! Hugs, Kerrie

1 comment:

RHYTHM AND RHYME said...

I can just about cope with one blog , you are brave to try two. will certainly have a look at the other one.

Yvonne.