PLEASE NOTE

All photos, poetry, posts, all content is protected by copyright and may not be used unless otherwise indicated in my post, for example a free pattern or craft directions. All rights reserved by Author © Kerrie O'Hearn Marquart 2009 - 2018

Sunday, October 24, 2010

ANOTHER BLESSED FALL SUNDAY...

THIS AUTUMN is truly awesome!  I love every minute of every day!  The yard is so full of color and the crisp, put- on- another- blanket nights are wonderful for sleeping!!  I feel invigorated with the cooler air and a certain restlessness.... It has always been that way.
The front porch is welcoming all of you with traditional fall deco.  I made the fall wreath for the front door with just fall fabric leaves tucked into a straw wreath.  I store it for another year when through.  My potted Mums come up every year and though not as full as the first year they were purchased they still add color and cheerfulness to the yard.
These mums are also old ones and are in the back yard on the patio next to the bicycle shed.  I love their color!


Even the Pyrocanthus is bright with berries that the birds love!  They come and feed off the berries all winter.  Mocking birds seem to really love them!



The banana pepper bushes are still blossoming and bearing peppers!  Like me thay seem to be rejuvenated by the briskness in the fall air...
And the same is true of the Shamrock plants, they are all blossoming again and the shamrocks are so green! 


Thanks for visiting and drop in on my craft blog to see some really pretty Pomp-a-doodle yarn and scarf.  Do come again soon!  Have a wonderful rest of your blessed Sunday!

♥KERRIE♥
My heart to yours...

2 comments:

Needled Mom said...

It is a great time of the year. I love the colors most of all.

RHYTHM AND RHYME said...

Such beautiful pictures Kerrie, loved the shammrocks reminds me of my time in N. Ireland.

Thanks for the visit and the lovely comment, much appreciated,

Yvonne.