PLEASE NOTE

All photos, poetry, posts, all content is protected by copyright and may not be used unless otherwise indicated in my post, for example a free pattern or craft directions. All rights reserved by Author © Kerrie O'Hearn Marquart 2009 - 2018

Monday, March 22, 2010

Kudo's to Gloria


GOOD MONDAY MORNING TO YOU!!  Today I want to feature a lovely lady who lives in California, Gloria at http://glorv1.blogspot.com/ .  I have been visiting with her for some time now and still find something new to discover in her charm, wit, artistry, spiritualness and humor.  She is a very talented lady with a big heart and shares all the delightful pieces in her life with all of her blog sisters.  I love the lightheartedness of her blog that is so uplifting as she is so enthusiastic about the Lord, her garden, her crafts, ad infinitum!  She also has a shop where she sells her bracelets and bangles.  If you have not visited Gloria yet, just click on the link above and I promise you a rewarding visit.  This was your Monday smile-maker-ha!"Monday's child is Fair of Face"
                              Come back soon and please visit my other blogs listed in the
                                           sidebars.

4 comments:

Doris Sturm said...

Dear Kerrie,

Isn't it wonderful to find someone online that you can relate to like a sister?

I'm happy for you both that you made this special connection.

Kind Regards,
Doris

Beverly said...

Kerrie, thank you for telling us about Gloria.

I'm getting back to normal after my surgery. And, I am so glad you are better. Take care of yourself.

You are always in my prayers.

GlorV1 said...

Oh my Kerrie. ::sneaking in::on tippy toes:::DD I am so honored by your kindness and feel like holding my head high. Thank you so much for all your kind words and I have never been featured like this. I truly appreciate it and will walk on cloud 9 all day long thands to you.:D I just got back from exercise and shopping and turned my blog on to see what was new and there I was. Ta DAAAAAAAA.
Again thank you kind lady. I shall do the same for you one day. Take care and have a great week. By the way, that is a great idea, featuring fellow blogger's at least once a month. Wonderful idea!

DVArtist said...

Fantastic post!!! Gloria is the best!!!

Nicole/Beadwright