PLEASE NOTE

All photos, poetry, posts, all content is protected by copyright and may not be used unless otherwise indicated in my post, for example a free pattern or craft directions. All rights reserved by Author © Kerrie O'Hearn Marquart 2009 - 2018

Friday, March 5, 2010

Catherteriztion a success

Hello all my wonderful caring and loving blog sisters!  Thank you all for your prayers.  The heart Cathereterization yesterday morning showed NO BLOCKAGES for which we are extremely thankful!!  The inferior infarct was caused from overwork of the heart and not from any blockage or placque in the arteries.  The doc told my hubby that I need to slow down for my age and realize I cannot do the things I did when younger.  So I need to learn to pace myself instead of pushing to the nth degree like when I was cutting the grass in the extreme heat.  I have always worked hard and prided myself in my strength for my size.  But I guess you can fool yourself into thinking you can do anything when indeed you can't. 
  If you need a catheterization, DO HAVE IT.  It gives the doctors a wealth of information and was not an uncomfortable procedure at all.  Staying still for 6 hours after was the hardest part-ha!  Thank you all so much for praying for me during this and I am always amazed how God works everything out for us.  Love and hugs, Kerrie

6 comments:

Country Wings in Phoenix said...

Good Mornign Sweet Kerrie...
I was praying all day yesterday for you. I just knew things would be okay. Remember I told you, God knows that Bill needs you to take care of him. Yes you do need to slow down, and I believe I have told you that also. See great minds think alike. We sometimes forget that we are not as young as we used to be, and we must slow down to be around. You have kids and grandkids that need you sweetie.

I am so relieved that everything is okay officially, and that you have been told to SLOW it down. Spend a little chair time with Bill and Isabella. They would appreciate it. Take a few walks to see your swans.

I loved the pictures of your anniversary. The cake and decorations were beautiful. You kids and grandkids are just gorgeous. It looks like everyone had a wonderful time sweetie. I especially love the picture of you and Bill. How beautiful you two looked. It made my heart so happy.

Rest today sweetie, and have a beautiful weekend. Please know that you are so loved. Country hugs and much love...Sherry

Doris Sturm said...

Hello Kerrie,

Sorry, I've not been around much, my computer is slow and I get frustrated.

Glad you're ok - I had one of those - but would rather not have to deal with doctors in general. I don't know where the phrase came from "growing old gracefully" but I can't seem to pull it off.

Hang in there and have a blessed weekend,

Love,
Doris

Needled Mom said...

Sooo glad that all went well with the cardiac cath. It is tough to slow down after doing so much all these years.

Claudia said...

Kerrie,

That is wonderful news. I'm so glad to hear all is well. It is hard having to slow down...but it is worth it if it contributes to a healthy life.

Take care,

Claudia

Betty said...

Kerrie...I didn't even know about this because I fell behind with my blog reading during the Olympics and I'm just now trying to catch up. I'm glad all went well. Be sure and follow the doctor's orders! Betty

GlorV1 said...

Kerrie, I'm so happy that the cath went well. I just came from your other post where you were getting ready to go for the appt. Take things slow and enjoy. I bet that was a relief. Take care of yourself and enjoy your weekend.