PLEASE NOTE

All photos, poetry, posts, all content is protected by copyright and may not be used unless otherwise indicated in my post, for example a free pattern or craft directions. All rights reserved by Author © Kerrie O'Hearn Marquart 2009 - 2018

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

A SURPRISE GIFT

I RECEIVED THIS WONDERFUL SURPRISE GIFT LAST SATURDAY FROM A WONDERFUL BLOGGING FRIEND SO I AM SHARING.
The beautiful silver Victorian flower holder on the left is made from a bent silver knife with a hollow handle from another silver piece forming the vase!!  I absolutely love this piece!!  I could not have received a more precious gift!  The little Hydrangia blossoms were included!  On the right is a silver fork that I have had for years and the tines are bent making an easel for my little Apple photo frame.  The picture is of hubby and myself when we were dating and I keep both of these silver beauties on the windowsill over my kitchen sink so that I can enjoy them every day! A BIG THANK YOU TO MARYDON FOR MY SURPIRSE GIFT


2 comments:

Donna said...

What a beautiful surprise, Kerrie, and a lovely gift. It's very unique.

I love the little photo of you and hubby too. It's nice to keep things like these right where you can see them.

Hugs,
Donna

Claudia said...

How sweet of Marydon! It is just lovely.

xo
Claudia