PLEASE NOTE

All photos, poetry, posts, all content is protected by copyright and may not be used unless otherwise indicated in my post, for example a free pattern or craft directions. All rights reserved by Author © Kerrie O'Hearn Marquart 2009 - 2018

Sunday, November 29, 2009

Sunday Blooms!


GOOD SUNDAY MORNING TO YOU!  This is the same cactus as in the last post.  It just keeps opening buds and there are plenty more to come.  It loves the cold night temps we have been having.  It is such a great color.  The other one that I have had for 40 some odd years blooms closer to Christmas and is a deep red.  I cannot wait to see that one!  Isn't it wonderful that God gave us so many beautiful livng things to fill us wih joy and simple peasures?  I am filled with awe whenever I look at the details in nature that are so precise and beautiful.  Today I am thankful for cerulean blue skies with puffy little clouds here and there, fall leaves on the ground, the browning grass and the mischievious squirrels.  I am thankful for a lovely weekend with grandchildren filling the house with giggles and camping out on blow-up mattresses in the living room! And yes even for the 2 little dogs that came with them-ha!
    Thank you Lord for every blessing that you give to us and for all of those yet to come.  Amen.

6 comments:

Doris Sturm said...

What a lovely plant and how perfect it blooms during the cold of winter when most of the other ones are sleeping? What an attention getter. I love the bold and bright color!

Have a nice day!

The Old Parsonage said...

Hi Kerrie

The cactus looks so beautiful. Love all of the fabulous pink color!

Enjoy!
Leann

Grandma Yellow Hair said...

Just found you tonight and what a beautiful Christmas cactus. I miss mine and after seeing your makes me want to invest in another one.
God does bless us with so many beautiful things it is truly amazing.
Enjoyed my visit
Maggie

Donna said...

Beautiful Christmas cactus, Kerrie! I love the bright happy pink color, and I know the red one will be beautiful too!

Enjoy your week!
Blessings and hugs,
Donna

Abatevintage said...

Howdy Kerrie the blooms are great, what a lovely Holiday treat.

Have a great week.


.•:*¨¨*:•.Blessings*¨2 U 4¨**¨¨*the holidays .•:*¨¨*:•.

-:¦:-H-:¦:-E-:¦:-I-:¦:-D-:¦:-I-:¦:-

Beverly said...

Kerrie, it is just too beautiful.

I believe you are going to convince me to try one.