PLEASE NOTE

All photos, poetry, posts, all content is protected by copyright and may not be used unless otherwise indicated in my post, for example a free pattern or craft directions. All rights reserved by Author © Kerrie O'Hearn Marquart 2009 - 2018

Friday, November 20, 2009

My Give-A-Way Came today...

Hi everyone!  I just came back from the mailbox and received my winning gift from Heidi at Fairy Footprints!  Please pop over to my Two Happy blog to see it!
http://beaver-kerrie.blogspot.com/   It is more beautiful in real life than it was in Heidi's picture and I just love it!  Special thank you to Heidi.  Don't forget to visit her at http://myarizonaangels.blogspot.com/ Heidi has a wonderfully designed site and it is a real pleasure to visit to see all her special effects and read about her wonderful family.  I hope all of you have a wonderful weekend and I may have to sleep with my necklace on Ha!  Kerrie

2 comments:

Doris Sturm said...

Congratulations, Kerrie. I'm glad Heidi's surprise made you happy. I love getting little gifts in the mail too ;-)

Have a wonderful day,
Doris

Micki said...

so happy for you that you got a lovely prize.
Enjoy it! Heidi is a sweetheart!
Micki