PLEASE NOTE

All photos, poetry, posts, all content is protected by copyright and may not be used unless otherwise indicated in my post, for example a free pattern or craft directions. All rights reserved by Author © Kerrie O'Hearn Marquart 2009 - 2018

Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Wood Stork visit for breakfast...

I was fortunate to see the Wood Stork this morning when I raised the blinds in the bath at 7 am.  He was walking along the bank wading and stirring the water.  Then he would scoop something up in his long bill and eat.  If the screen is black, click on the arrow at the bottom of the screen. :)

It was so much fun watching his ritual as with each step and stirring the water, he would stretch out one wing and then the other.






I never get tired of watching the birds and wildlife here in SC.  I am truly blessed every day by the sights and sounds of nature and God's critters.

My wild heart to yours...

No comments: