PLEASE NOTE

All photos, poetry, posts, all content is protected by copyright and may not be used unless otherwise indicated in my post, for example a free pattern or craft directions. All rights reserved by Author © Kerrie O'Hearn Marquart 2009 - 2018

Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Many Critters this week!

I had lots of visitors this week in my backyard sanctuary and I love them all!
  This big ol' bunny comes every day and usually tries to eat my Orange Day Lilies even before they blossom so I protect them with a little garden wire.  But now that the blossoms are gone, I took it away and she feasted on the leaves.



 And then the Stork returned.  I never get tired of watching them in their silly fishing way.  They walk as though intoxicated spreading one wing and then the other as though for balance as they forage near the banks.

 

Such fun!  And inside the house, the ragdoll, Isabella is chilling and Lilly Chihuahua is playing with her bone under a blanket-ha!



 Don't you just love this little face?


Thanks for visiting and come again soon to my lovely sanctuary.




My wild heart to yours...

1 comment:

Shirley said...

Hi Kerrie, The animals and birds that you do see. I have a rabbit that I see as I leave the house, the birds are at my son and dil house, hummingbirds and baltimore orioles. The geese we can see part time when we are outside at the nursing home. Hope all is well with you. They have finally taken the legs off his wheelchair so that he can try using his feet to help move his wheel chair. Have a great day. Hugs and Prayers from Your Missouri Friend.