PLEASE NOTE

All photos, poetry, posts, all content is protected by copyright and may not be used unless otherwise indicated in my post, for example a free pattern or craft directions. All rights reserved by Author © Kerrie O'Hearn Marquart 2009 - 2018

Thursday, December 2, 2010

Haul out the Holly





















Hauling out the Holly and decorating the halls!! Finally got up into the crawl space attic and brought out the boxes of decorations! Check out my TWO HAPPY blog to see more vintage ornaments all home made!


This is a Santa that I bought for Hubby one year. We collect Santa's and mostly make our own by carving and painting them from wood. I will feature all of our Santa's on my craft blog, Kerrie's Krafts 3 as soon as I can get them posted. I have been having trouble downloading my photos all day.








This is a scroll saw Cardinal ornament that my hubby made.






I have been having trouble downloading my pictures all day! Does anyone know how to remedy the problem?? Thanks!

No comments: