PLEASE NOTE

All photos, poetry, posts, all content is protected by copyright and may not be used unless otherwise indicated in my post, for example a free pattern or craft directions. All rights reserved by Author © Kerrie O'Hearn Marquart 2009 - 2015

Friday, December 10, 2010

A GORGEOUS NIGHT SKY...












After a frosty but sunny day, we were treated to a lovely, lovely sunset!  The sun sets almost North now and I ran outside the minute the sky turned red so that I could catch the color before it faded and was gone.  I adore sunsets! 

I got the gifts wrapped today, balanced the check book and posted on my Christian blog, a good day I would say-ha! 
Have a wonderful weekend and do come back soon! 
♥KERRIE♥
My heart to yours...

3 comments:

Doris Sturm said...

What lovely photos - I ran outside this evening too to catch the last of the colorful evening sky, but I got out there a bit too late and the trees were in the way. I notice that it's only this time of year when I can see a beautiful sunset like this, not so much the rest of the year and I miss that!

welcome to my world of poetry said...

You were right this was a most beautiful sky. when I lived in Spain I used to see some wonderful sunsets most awe inspiring.

Have a grand week-end;

Yvonne.

Cindy B said...

what lovely sunsets! You captured some great photos there!
kerrie...you wouldn't want to be out in our weather day...a blizzard is in progress here in the midwest..Brrrr! Cindy