PLEASE NOTE

All photos, poetry, posts, all content is protected by copyright and may not be used unless otherwise indicated in my post, for example a free pattern or craft directions. All rights reserved by Author © Kerrie O'Hearn Marquart 2009 - 2018

Friday, June 27, 2014

It can't be the end of June!

Wow!  Where does the time go??  I cannot believe that the 4th of July is just around the corner!!  I have been so busy with church and friends that the days just zip past!  My lawn and flower beds have really shaped up this year.  The fencing in back is completed and red Mulch does wonders for the beds!  A new fire pit is wonderful and my little neighbor "grandchild" joined me for the first fire and we sang hymns...

View from my upstairs window of new fencing left side.
Bumble Bee on these beautiful pink blossoms this morning.
The Apricot tree is growing beautifully!  I will have to decide where to plant it in the yard soon.
My bicycle planter I brought from my home in SC.  I have always loved it and the Pink Petunias set it off nicely!
Don't forget to visit Beverly at How Sweet The Sound for many more Pinks on Pink Saturday, it's HOT! 

Banana pepper plant and Tomato Plant in the hydroponic planter.  Growing beautifully!

Thanks for visiting and please come back soon!

Kerrie
My wild heart to yours...


5 comments:

Needled Mom said...

It looks so pretty and pleasant!

Donna said...

Hi Kerrie, your yard is looking great and the flowers too. I like the new fence.
Have a good weekend!

Donna

Shirley said...

Good Morning, Another day of trying to catch up with my friends in blogland. I am glad that you are getting better. Your yard is so pretty. I wish I had a green thumb like you and some of my other friends. I think of you quite often, just never enough hours in the day to do everything that I want to do. Have a wonderful day. Hugs and Prayers from Your Missouri Friend.

Betty said...

I am so happy to hear you are doing well. Your fence and flowers look so pretty and so does the firepit. I can't believe its the end of June too.

Beverly said...

Happy Thanksgiving, dear Kerrie. Sending wishes for continued blessings and love from me to you and those you hold dear.♥