PLEASE NOTE

All photos, poetry, posts, all content is protected by copyright and may not be used unless otherwise indicated in my post, for example a free pattern or craft directions. All rights reserved by Author © Kerrie O'Hearn Marquart 2009 - 2018

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Loving the sunset

Enjoying the fall sunsets in South Carolina.  Last night I watched as God said goodnight and was filled with peace. I could look at sunsets forever! 

This is my favorite and I would love to paint it in a flurry of brushes and colors...  God saying goodnight.

Pale moon rising...
 Lovely reflections on the little lake.
Finding peace where we two used to sit near the water.
 Loving the sunset touching the fluffy clouds.
There is a peace that surrounds us at close of day.  I hate to let go of it and linger until that last of light is gone-until tomorrow.

Do you love sunsets?  If you would like to share please link below so I can enjoy them, too.

Thank you for stopping by to see me and do make a comment, I treasure them!
My wild heart to yours...

No comments: