PLEASE NOTE

All photos, poetry, posts, all content is protected by copyright and may not be used unless otherwise indicated in my post, for example a free pattern or craft directions. All rights reserved by Author © Kerrie O'Hearn Marquart 2009 - 2018

Tuesday, July 3, 2012

SUCCESS-GOT SOME CLEANING DONE....And Swan with injured wing

So happy to get some of my cleaning done.  Trying to get rid of clutter in my home, too many nick knacks, etc.  And my computer room/Den is finally neat! Ha!
Here it is. I had a link for you to see more pictures but it seems the address was too long from face book so could not use it.  Sorry!  Suffice to say I uncluttered the living room satisfactorily too, and was very happy with a productive day :)








2 comments:

Shirley said...

Hi Kerrie, I think of you quite often and watch for a post that way I know you are alright. Does people really drive 15mph in your neighborhood? We have a 25, but they don't drive the speed limit. The fireworks are going off and it isn't even official. They are supposedly illegal and they are going to enforce the law right. Not. Hope all is well and I wish my rooms looked like yours. 24/7 at the hospital for about a week and then back to work doesn't give much time for anything else. Have a safe 4th. Hugs Your Missouri Friend.

RHYTHM AND RHYME said...

As always a lovely happy post.

I have been having trouble with my blog. I changed the template and days later found it wasn't capatible with Internet Explorer.
I am on Google Chrome also but many of my followers are on IE and have been unable to access my blog.

Hope all is well with you.
Yvonne.