PLEASE NOTE

All photos, poetry, posts, all content is protected by copyright and may not be used unless otherwise indicated in my post, for example a free pattern or craft directions. All rights reserved by Author © Kerrie O'Hearn Marquart 2009 - 2018

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

TURTLE VISIT and SQUIRREL ANTICS

This turtle couldn't decide if it was safe to come up in the yard or not.

The turtles do not usually come out of the water this far unless it is a female looking for a place to lay their eggs.  This one was half way up the yard and was quite large.
She took a good look around and suddenly turned around.
Not feeling too secure

And there she goes making a hasty retreat to the water.  So interesting!


Bye-Bye! LOL!  I am not sure why she changed her mind but off she went.  I love watching creature behavior...


And here are my two resident squirrels playing this morning. 

Romping around the Lily Pond :)


Thanks for coming to visit today!


My wild heart to yours...

2 comments:

RHYTHM AND RHYME said...

Wonderful pics especially about the squirrel. I have quite a few in my garden I feed , it's lovely to see them at their play.

Take care
Yvonne.

Shirley said...

Hi Kerrie, It is enjoyable reading your blog and see what little friends you have visiting today. We have a couple of squirrels, but I haven't seen the baby rabbits for a few days. I hope nothing happen to them. Have a wonderful weekend. Your Missouri Friend.