PLEASE NOTE

All photos, poetry, posts, all content is protected by copyright and may not be used unless otherwise indicated in my post, for example a free pattern or craft directions. All rights reserved by Author © Kerrie O'Hearn Marquart 2009 - 2015

Monday, April 16, 2012

Bunny Monday...

I love when bunnies come to visit and especially when they eat the weeds in my yard-ha!  This morning a very large bunny came in and stayed in one spot long enough for me to snap a few pictures from my den window.  He kept an eye on me it seemed the whole time...



You're nobody 'til somebunny loves you!


Have a wonderful spring day!








Come again Soon, Hugs from:
My wild heart to yours...

2 comments:

Beverly said...

Well, this bunny definitely loves you.♥ And, I think your little visitor must have felt welcomed by your stone bunny.

welcome to my world of poetry said...

Lovely post Kerrie, reading your blog it took me away from the A to Z Challenge. It made a lovely change. Hope you're ok;

Take care.
Yvonne.